Sunday, May 23, 2010

What do you think so far?

So I've been doing this blog for almost 6 months now and wanted to hear from you.

What do you like about the blog?
What don't you like about the blog?
Do I ramble too much, or not enough?
Do I keep it on topic, and relevant to what you are looking for?
What are some subjects that I haven't covered that you would like me to?
Would it work better if I posted less, or more?
The Choose your own adventure, do you care for it, or do you think it is a waste of a day?
Should I focus it more on writing, or still move around between writing, poker, movies, etc.?

Here is your chance to really let me know how its going, and I want some feedback. Let me have it in the comments. No idea will be moderated, or deleted. You can cuss me out if you so please.

1 comment:

  1. Focus on anything you are passionate about. I can't think of anything to blog on, so I'm afraid I can't offer suggestions.

    ReplyDelete