Sunday, September 26, 2010

NFL Pick'em for Week 4

Wow, I'm not sure I did any better by offering up a description like I did last week, so I am going to make is short and simple this week. If you have any critiques, let me know. I finished 7 - 9 last week to bring my total up to 22-26. Not bad I guess so here are my picks for next week:



Jets @ Bills - Jets

Broncos @ Titans - Titans

Bengals @ Browns - Bengals

Panthers @ Saints - Saints

Ravens @ Steelers - Steelers

49ers @ Falcons - Falcons

Seahawks @ Rams - Seahawks

Lions @ Packers - Packers

Texans @ Raiders - Texans

Colts @ Jaguars - Colts

Redskins @ Eagles - Eagles

Cardinals @ Chargers - Chargers

Bears @ Giants - Bears

Patriots @ Dolphins - Patriots



Teams with the week off: Cowboys, Chiefs, Vikings and Buccaneers

No comments:

Post a Comment