Sunday, October 31, 2010

NFL Pick'em for Week 9

So I officially suck at picking games, but enjoy doing it. Is that a crime? I would love to have some of my followers that are football fans comment on my picks and maybe give me some picks to compete against.

Jets @ Lions - Lions, this one is risky as the Jets have a great defense, but the Lions have a pretty competent offense.
Dolphins @ Ravens - Ravens
Patriots @ Browns - Patriots
Chargers @ Texans - Texans
Bears @ Bills - Bears
Cardinals @ Vikings - Vikings
Buccaneers @ Falcons - Falcons
Saints @ Panthers - Saints
Giants @ Seahawks - Giants
Colts @ Eagles - Colts
Chiefs @ Raiders - Chiefs, but want to pick the Raiders as they are on a hot streak, but Chiefs are too.
Cowboys @ Packers - Packers
Steelers @ Bengals - Steelers

Bye: Broncos, Jaguars, 49ers, Rams, Titans, Redskins.

No comments:

Post a Comment