Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Walking Dead Review

This Halloween we were granted the pleasure of viewing the series premier of "The Walking Dead" on AMC. Now I'm a huge zombie fan as I have mentioned on a few occasions, and a TV first, zombie show was something that I couldn't wait to watch when I heard about it being made earlier in the year.

I am a bit different than some fans as I have never read any of the comics that it is based on, but not because I don't want to, but more for the fact that I can't afford them. Pretty lame reason right?

So I watched it this Sunday, and it ran like 3 times in a row, and I probably could have watched it all 3 times. So as you can tell I really enjoyed it, but wanted to flesh out some of the things that make it so enjoyable for me.
1. Zombies on TV.
2. No lack of gore, it is pretty violent and it has to be based on the subject matter.
3. Characters are interesting so far.
4. Zombies on TV.

Oh yeah, so if you are a fan of graphic television, which not all are, this is a show to check out. Good pacing and I look forward to all six episodes of the first season.

No comments:

Post a Comment