Thursday, January 7, 2010

Suzette Saxton and Bethany Wiggins

I'm a new blogger, but have been following many blogs(15 to be exact), not as many as some, but I feel I have a fair share of them.

One of them happens to be http://suzettesaxton.blogspot.com/2010/01/suzette-and-bethanys-wicked-awesome.html. A wicked cool blog by a friend, or at least I think we're friends. Isn't that what Facebook friends are?

She is having a great contest where you can win 2, no 4 First 5 page critiques, 2 query critiques, and a signed copy of "The Dark Devine." Part of the requirements is that I post about the contest so here it is. I'm subtle ain't I?

But honestly, Suzette, who also awarded me a contest prize on the Querytracker blog is a wonderful woman who, because of the contest, I got to know a lot better. You should check it out and enter if you would like to. It ends tomorrow I think, one week from Monday so I'm thinking either Friday or Sunday as the winners are announced on the 11th.

Well, there you go, check it out and since my day has been pretty bad so far, I'm looking for a little bit of good news come Monday. :)

2 comments:

  1. How in the world did I miss this post??? Thank you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm wondering how in the world I missed it! Thanks, John, you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete