Friday, January 22, 2010

A New Idea.

This has been something I've thought about for a while, long before I started this blog. I'm going to post a poll and see what sort of response I get to it because I think it will be interesting, entertaining, and most of fun for me and you guys. I am going to add a poll to this post, please follow me and provide an answer on the poll so that I know if this is worth doing. If you think it is a good idea, please spread the word so that more people get involved. I am thinking of doing a Choose your own adventure story to be posted on a weekly basis, probably on Monday's with a new poll coming up at the end of each post with the options. Then I will post the following Monday with the resulting choice. The majority votes choose the path. The genre I'm thinking is a zombie survival story. 3 reasons for this: 1. Lots of potential for choices at the end of each break. 2. I've always wanted to write a zombie story. 3. It will be a lot of fun for me and I hope enjoyable for you. Also if you don't like the zombie genre, once this one ends, I will put up a poll to see what genre the next one should be. Hope you enjoy this idea as I think this is cool idea.

1 comment: