Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WiP Wednesday

I have been going through my manuscript a little bit at a time lately, just to do some final polishes and look for repeated words. It has been going well, so far have been averaging two chapters a week. I have done this before and like to do this while I'm querying before I start on a new project.

What are some of your querying rituals? Do you send them out and then wait patiently? Do you send them out and freak out checking your email every hour? Do you send them out and forget about them until you see the responses in your email?

I've been known to do each and everyone of those methods at one time or another. I have learned over the years to just wait patiently as worrying isn't going to help you at all.

So my question is what project to work on next? A sequel to my current book, or something completely new?

No comments:

Post a Comment