Friday, February 17, 2012

Character Interview - Rebecca

I haven't done an interview in a while so I thought I would do a big one, my main character Rebecca Stevens is joining us today.

So how are you doing today Rebecca?


All right, been sleeping better and really enjoying my abilities again. 


I thought you were scared of your abilities? What changed?


I've learned to control them a lot better. Being able to use them in front of other people without being scared helps a lot. My family has been supportive and it's nice for them to accept me.


What have you been up to since... you know everything?


Trying to chill. Trying to be a normal girl again. You know, anything that isn't so stressful.


Have you seen or heard anything regarding The Collector or The Followers?


Some rumors, but nothing that I'm worried about right now. 


Are you worried about them coming after you again?


No. 


Why not? Didn't they say they wanted you to join them?


I think they're busy with other things. If they do show up I would have to make it clear to them that I'm not interested in joining them. 


Doesn't it scare you that they are looking for you?


I try not to think about it. I have my family and friends that I can trust nearby, so if they show up, I think we can handle ourselves. I need to get going as I have some plans to get to, take care.


*Rebecca leaves the area in a hurry.*


There you have it. Rebecca Stevens is just trying to get a hang on things now that her life is a whole lot different than it was before.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    I was just thinking about your character interviews and wala...there one was. Spooky. Good job.

    ReplyDelete