Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Self Imposed Deadlines

Since I haven't got a publishing deal yet, I have to set my own deadlines to meet so I can get focused on finishing project. For example, my current deadline is to finish the first chapter of my new project by this Friday so I have something to spin off into a new book. I hope it works out, because sometimes starting a new project is difficult and it's always the first chapter that is the hardest. Once I get that completed it becomes much easier.

So that is my current deadline. What sort of deadlines do you set for yourself and how strict are you on keeping them? I like to keep them just to keep me motivated, but I miss them at times. I don't let it bother me since they are self imposed, but still I like to get in the habit of meeting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment