Wednesday, March 3, 2010

WiP Wednesday

I have been working on Nano Novel like I mentioned last week and I have to admit it is better than I thought it would be for a first draft. I'm not completely through the 250 pages, and remember the last 60 or so pages were the ones that I sort of got lost in while writing it. We'll see if it still seems that way after I read them again.

My question for you is, what is the most you have cut from a piece after you decided that it wasn't worth keeping. My first manuscript was the whole first 2 chapters which slowed the pace down too much before we got to the action. My current one, I'm thinking it might need to be rewritten for a different ending, but I won't know until my next read through and get some feedback from my critique group.


No comments:

Post a Comment