Tuesday, March 30, 2010

God of War 3 Review

I had the privilege of playing this game since it came out a couple weeks ago. I have to say that some of this game was unforgiving in its brilliance. The graphics are top notch, the action smooth and precise, for the most part it is a perfect game.

There are, however, some flaws, such as glitches that people can exploit to get trophies, and some that just make the game frustrating beyond belief. The one I encountered most was the double jump to glide glitch which at point of the game is required and when it doesn't work, death. I actually took a break from the game when I reached this point as I could do the move when I didn't have to clear a gap, but as soon as I did, I would plummet to my death. Not fun at all.

So to wrap this up, despite the glitches, I have to say this is one of the better PS3 games out there. I would hold it up to the same standards that I put Uncharted 2 at which is my favorite game of the generation so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment