Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tell the Truth Tuesday

I have a few of my blogger friends doing something similar, so I decided to put my review for the entire Percy Jackson series on hold until tomorrow, so if you are looking forward to that check back tomorrow. The blogger's that inspired this post are:

Elana Johnson: http://elanajohnson.blogspot.com
and
Suzette Saxton and Bethany Wiggins: http://suzettesaxton.blogspot.com

Check them out if you get a chance, but you probably already have them followed if you're following little ole' me.

So below are some true things about me that you might find interesting.

Instead of getting drunk like a lot of my friends on their 21st birthday, I went skydiving. Better rush in my opinion.

I used to collect salamander's when I was a kid. Usually kept them until they dried up to nothing over the summer months, but I didn't understand then that they were dying because next winter there were hundreds of them in my backyard again.

I wrote a twelve part comic book back in kindergarten. Well I drew the pictures, my mom wrote the stories down as I told them to her. I still have them in my closet and want to eventually turn it into a Young Adult book.

I didn't get my driver's license until I was 19 and that was because I didn't want to go to the doctor to get my eyes checked and a glasses prescription because of the nerdiness of glasses back in high school.

I love most horror books and movies, yet can't write in the genre at all.

I was technically homeless for an entire year as my parent's lived in a hotel across the bay and I lived with a friend since I worked across the bay from where my parents were staying. So no not on the streets homeless, but one step away.

During my homeless period, I was nicknamed "Nomad", because I could be up and out of any place I was staying in five minutes.

I think that's enough for now, but I would like to see some of you guys let me know what you think about my truth's and maybe provide some of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment