Friday, March 26, 2010

Small steps.

This is just a quick announcement. I finished the second draft(more like draft 1.5) of my NanoNovel. It isn't as bad as I thought. The plot needs to be fleshed out a bit more, and some of the stuff needs to be done better, but the actual plot seems to flow pretty well. Next up is for me to print it out and start working on fleshing out certain scene's, characters, and maybe rearrange the plot in certain aspects. So today is a good day, give it the weekend and probably print it out Sunday night to start the next phase next week.

Oh yeah, I think I finally got a new plot idea for another WiP which was floundering for me, so I might play with that a bit next month. We'll see. Have a good weekend and remember to vote on the poll. The next part will be coming Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment