Friday, January 14, 2011

Writers Support in the real world

So yesterday morning I was listening to the radio and heard this story below. I felt that it was a perfect way to summarize how writers support each other when things go bad for one.

I have a few friends that are writers as well, and when I get a rejection on a full or feel like my newest project is just complete garbage, they jump in to keep me from doing the drastic, which is quit.

So please enjoy this video and I hope that you see my point.


As you can see this relates to writing in a lot of ways, but was also a great heart warming video that made my day yesterday. I hope it can have the same effect on you today.

Enjoy the weekend,

Your fellow writer,
John S.

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, it brought me to tears. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that on NPR. People can be wonderful!

    Hurray for supporting each other!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela,

    I totally understand. It's super heart warming.

    Deb,

    Yeah, I think it got major airtime, but needed to share because that's what blogging is all about.

    ReplyDelete