Sunday, January 9, 2011

WiP Wednesday

Right now my newest WiP is still going slow, but I am doing it on purpose, because I want it to be very strong and to do that I need to build it correctly.

I'm only on the 3rd chapter so far and have been focusing on letting the characters tell me where it's going to go instead of leading them around like pawn pieces. It's been going well and I think it's stronger for that.

How are your current projects going?

Are you near the point of querying? My goal is to get this book done by the end of March, polished by June and start querying in July.

Have you gotten back into the flow of writing since the holidays? It has been a bit hard, but I think I finally got through the barrier that was in my way at the start of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment