Sunday, January 16, 2011

WiP Wednesday

I only have a quick update on my newest project is that I have finished an outline of sorts. It goes back to my Screenwriting background as I did a Beat Sheet. It is the basic plot and the twists and turns. It doesn't go into a ton of detail, but I do know how I would like the story to end and how my main character to change, which is something right?

I'm taking this piece slow for a first draft, and want to have a 1st draft done by the middle of March, so I can get Beta's to read it, polish it hopefully by the Middle of April and then one more rounds of Beta's before I plan to query sometime in June.

Do you think 6months is too short or too long for a novel?
What is your average length of time it takes you to write your novel?

No comments:

Post a Comment