Thursday, April 8, 2010

Writing tools

So I started to think about some of the other things Ive worked on and the tools required. Don't even get me started on looking at my wife's tools for her arts and crafts....

So the main things I use are:
My computer, obviously.
Microsoft Word 2007 (Just upgraded from 2003)
My thesaurus, that was given to me by my English teacher at High School graduation.
My dictionary, well dictionary.com on my phone that is.
And finally, the most important thing, my imagination. Without it, I wouldn't be doing the things that I do.

So what tools do you use in your line of work. Mine are primarily writer related, but some of my followers that aren't into writing, what tools do you use on a daily basis?

Oh, yeah, get your vote in on the poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment