Sunday, July 18, 2010

Back at it

So last week, I took the week off to really sit back and enjoy my weekend doing things not related to writing. I did this for two reasons. One to refresh my view of my WiP, because I was getting overwhelmed with revisions needed, and two to enjoy myself in other aspects, such as vegging and doing things with family and friends.

Now that I'm back at it. I have to say that I love the energy that is back in my writing. Coming back and reading the last chapter before diving back into the revisions helps me regain my focus on where I want the story to go.

What is one of your favorite moments of coming back to a project after a break? Did you blaze through the next section like a bat on fire, or did it go slower than it did before? Have you ever switched projects because when you came back it still wasn't there?

No comments:

Post a Comment