Sunday, June 20, 2010

Review of Toy Story 3

Just as a heads up, I will not be posting spoilers of the story here.

I went and saw this movie this weekend with my 4 year old. I went expecting a fitting ending to the series, and this movie delivered on all the emotional notes that you would expect of a Pixar film. I even felt a bit choked up at the ending.

The animation style was very similar to the previous films, and the characters are back in their old comfy roles. This all plays out perfectly, because when seeing the movie, its very much like going back to hang out with some friends you haven't seen in a while.

I don't want to give out any of the story, but want to let you know that this one is original.

I don't have anything really negative to say about this movie as if you've seen the other's this one is at least equal to those, but I think it exceeds it in other aspects.

So my rating of this is an easy 5/5. A must see if you have kids, and a even if you don't its worth seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment