Thursday, February 25, 2010

Interview of a character

I decided that this could be fun for a change, so I wanted to interview one of my characters from my book. Here it is.


Rebecca Stevens

JS: So how are you today?
RS: I'm doing well. just chilling on this nice day. I heard you wanted to interview me, so I said, what the heck. Might be fun.

JS: How are things at home?
RS: They've been better, I've been doing good in school finally, but they still nag me all the time. *she looks away.*

JS: Are you okay?
RS: *She glances at me*

*I feel my chair shift and it starts to slide backwards*

JS: What are you doing?
RS: You know what I'm doing. I'm not going to be...

*She lowers her eyes and the chair stops.*

RS: I'm sorry about that.

JS: It's okay. *I scoot the chair closer again*

JS: That was pretty cool. How long have you been able to do that?
RS: Since I was thirteen, so I guess about three years or so.

JS: How does it feel?
RS: Feel? I don't know, I guess normal. I don't even notice anymore.

JS: Where is Alex at?
RS: Out with Yasmine like usual. I know you wanted him to be here to, but when Yasmine bats her eyes at him, he's a drooling fool. *She smiles and sits up straight. Her blue eyes glimmer a bit of joking.*

JS: Are you looking forward to your junior year of high school?
RS: I guess. School's what it is. I just want Gretchen to leave me alone. Can you make her?

JS: No. I don't think so. Do you think you could with your cool power?
RS: *She shakes her head* No. Nope. *The playfulness leaves her eyes.* I need to get going. It's getting late.

JS: Wait just a sec. I have more questions.
RS: Another time. *She gets up and leaves.*

I tried to follow her, but she wouldn't let me. That's the end of this interview I guess. Such a timid girl.

I thought this would be fun to interview my characters from time to time. Let me know how you liked it in the comments. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment