Friday, February 26, 2010

Free Friday

So glad today is Friday. Need the time off to recuperate, this week was friggen crazy. I'm making some progress on my Nano novel and enjoying it so far. I know there are plot issues and some other things, but it is pretty decent. Might be a bit more adult than Young Adult though as the language and violence is pretty decent.

Just a bit of a quick update is all I have for today.

So what are your plans this weekend? Writing? Playing? Do you do a lot of writing on the weekends? I tend to not write on weekends, focusing more on critiques and other minor writing things. It's more a payback for my wife giving me my writing time during the week, I kind of spend the weekends with family.

Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I'm still working on the non-fiction project I mention a while ago. Obsessive. ;-)

    I've left something for you at my Magic Seeker blog. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I saw the award. Thank you very. It helps make this blogging rewarding.

    ReplyDelete