Friday, September 16, 2011

Football has started

Yes it's that time of the year again, football season. It's almost like a holiday for me every Sunday. lol.

Anyway this year I joined a fantasy football league with friends from my poker group and after the first week, I'm in 7th out of 8. Still early, but not a fan of being so low so early.

Also, I have rejoined the PFOA, the (Portland Football Officials Association) so I will once again be officiating some youth and high school football games. Due to my work schedule change I'm missing all of September games except for weekends. Hopefully that will change once I get out of training and get a new schedule. This is my 5th year officiating, but after a two year break, I'm honestly a bit rusty.

So besides writing, what are some of your other hobbies? I'm curious.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for football season! We have Directv, so have been watching for over a month. Gotta get those pregames in. LOL!! Enjoy. =D

    ReplyDelete