Friday, September 23, 2011

Character Interview - Blink

So I have another special guest for my blog today. His name is Philip, but everyone calls him Blink because of his special ability, so please welcome..... Blink!

No one sits in the chair opposite me.

Everyone sits silently until a young man appears. He smiles, his green eyes sparkle. What's going on peeps.

Hello Blink. 
What's up?


So I heard that you have been busy since the end of the story, what have you been up to?
I have been trying to find others who would join our cause. You know step up to those maniac's The Followers. It's not easy, usually when I mention Mr. Stevens it complicates matters.


What do you mean complicates matters?
People didn't like that Mr. Stevens made all people with powers outlaws. 


But I thought he fixed that? Didn't he?
How could he? He's not the mayor any more.


Good point. How do you feel about the whole thing?
I'm cool with it. I know him. He's not a bad guy. Do I wish he never made the law, sure, but not much I can do about it now. 


What about your relationship with Rebecca?
She's a cool chicky-do. I like hanging out with her. Since Natilee isn't around anymore, I think she's the most powerful gifted I know. She's been training a lot lately and has got some new wicked things that she can do. I'm going to say much more than that, but just know, The Followers are going to have a challenge if she decides to go after them.


I thought she already decided that? What is she up to?
That's not my place to say. You'll have to ask her. 


Understandable. So I have one last question for you. What's it feel like to teleport?
Feel like? I don't really feel anything. The one thing that's sort of annoying is the way that if I have a lot of sounds between the two spots I get both combined during the process. But I've grown used to just blocking it out otherwise I would be nuts about now. 


Well, I want to thank you for your time. I hope things work out for you in the near future. Do you have any last words?


Blink vanishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment