Monday, October 17, 2011

Nano Time?

It's nearly that time again, Nanowrimo. I've participated two years in a row in different ways. One writing a new project and one using the time to edit a project. Both had differing results. The writing one I completed in the time frame, yet the editing one I didn't really complete. 

This year I decided I'm just going to sit out. Don't get me wrong, I love writing and the whole process, but right now I feel that my editing of my current project shouldn't be rushed, nor should I push myself to do it. 

I think my favorite part of Nano is the writer support and community that builds around it. I do enjoy talking writing, and really getting down to the nitty-gritty of it. I might look in my area where they are gathering and spend some of my time there to get that vibe.

So what are you guys planning on doing? Are you going to participate? What is your favorite thing about Nano?

No comments:

Post a Comment