Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson

This is another book that I won in Michelle McLean's blog from a few months ago.

I didn't know what to expect when I picked it up. I'm glad I read it though because it raised a lot of questions. I really enjoyed the character as she seemed so real and relate able, despite the fact that she's going through her own issues.

The best part was the way that Mary Pearson slowly revealed the secrets of Jenna. It kept me wanting to know more. The pace was slow, but it developed along its own path and worked for this sort of story.

I don't want to spoil anything for you, but will state that the twists in the story surprised me and the ending is very heart warming. I would recommend this book for people that are looking for a different take on the character study.

1 comment: