Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pictures of your characters part 1

A member of my Crit group brought up using images to visualize her characters, so I wanted to give it a shot. Below are 4 of the main female characters in my current project. I would love to know what you guys think?

Rebecca Stevens: The main character. Shy, but strong willed. Very intelligent.


Yasmine Gray: The girlfriend of Rebecca's Brother Alex. Sassy and fun loving. Fiercely loyal to Alex and Rebecca:


Sue Stevens: The mother of Rebecca. The wife of the mayor and a previous woman with anger issues:

Natilee: Mayor's assistant. Member of a group of gifted people trying to live peacefully in the world:


I would love to know what you think of these 4. I might do this again next week for the antagonists.

No comments:

Post a Comment