Friday, February 18, 2011

A little bit about me.

So I decided to share a little bit about me so you guys can get to know me better.

You know my name and what I enjoy, so hopefully this will be new stuff.

My crutch word is "so" I've already done it twice above in two sentences.
I enjoy watching TV shows such as "House," "Bones," No Ordinary Family," and "Chuck"
My wife and I get along well together and are best friends. I think I get away with a little too much me time some weeks, but I don't take advantage of it. Just last night I went out to poker and she didn't complain.

I have written 3 complete novels, and shelved 3 complete novels. I am working on my 4th now. about 20,000 words in so far.

I started writing comics back when I was 7, but stopped when in High School when I thought I wanted to be a Computer Science Major, that switched again my Junior year when I learned screenwriting. I watch a lot of movies so I felt that it would be a good fit. That has led me here. I have 3 completed screenplays and 2 short screenplays.

I don't enjoy writing poetry.

My scariest moment in my life was an in home invasion when I was 11. The second moment was my wedding :)

I enjoy shows and books with super powered kids, which is why I write in that genre most and I think best.

I have been trying to find a job working in the publishing field as an editor or copywriter, but haven't found much in the Northwest. (Any tips I'll test it out.)

This was sort of fun and I might do this again if I get the urge. Hope you enjoyed a little bit about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment