Thursday, December 9, 2010

The League of Extraordinary Writers

I have been following this blog for about 3 months, since Elana became a member. Well this week they are mentioning a contest which has been going on all week, however, since I'm a busy father of 3 I haven't been able to blog about this contest yet.

So here it is.

Most of my followers are probably followers already, but if you aren't. Check it out at http://leaguewriters.blogspot.com/. They provide a ton of great writerly information and they have quickly became one of my favorite blogs to follow.

Anyway the details of the contest is that they are going to be giving away copies of all their contributors books. I've read a very early version of Elana's book, I think almost two years ago now, and I like to think that I helped it in some small way get published. :) Only she would know for sure though.

So head on over there and check out the blog and the contest, because, seriously, who wouldn't like more books, especially by such wonderful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment